- We appreciate your interest in attending Gollis University. Gollis University seeks to enroll students who can benefit from academic programs centered on small classes, a caring faculty and a safe, beautiful environment conducive to learning high quality education. Gollis offers four unique academic opportunities: the Hargeisa, Berbera, Buroa, and Earigabo campuses for day and evening classes in these four major metropolitan cities. We make provisional offers of admission to qualified applicants from all educational backgrounds. University students applying to transfer may be considered based on their previous year's results.
- Please see our Registration office for further details, and the student application form is now available online for easy downloading.
- General Rules:
- 1. Every student must pay full fees at the beginning of each semester.
- 2. Student must pay the tuition fees thru Dahabshiil & Salaama Accounts.
- 1. DAHABSHIIL ACCOUNT No#: HRGD4062
- 2. SALAAMA ACCOUNT No#: 60043141
- Every student must provide the finance department the original payment receipt from the bank for prove of payment and keep the copy.
- Students will receive their student identity cards after prove of tuition payment and receive Gollis University receipt.
- Fee payment details
- $ 300 per semester for Faculty of Medicine And Applied Health Sciences ( General Medicine, Public Health, Laboratory Technician and Anastasia)
- $ 300 per semester for Faculty of veterinary Science
- $ 250 per semester for the Following Faculties. (Management Sciences, Economics & IT: BIT,ICT,ACC, BA,MGT), Faculty of Engineering ( Telecom, Computer, Civil), Faculty of Agriculture & Natural Resources, Faculty of Education , Faculty of Geology Science & water Resource, Faculty of Behavioral and Social sciences .