The Faculty of Agriculture seeks to pursue excellence in teaching, research, and outreach and enterprise development in the disciplines of Agriculture
in order to serve the needs of Somaliland and beyond.
- To adopt teaching strategies that are responsive to the needs and aspirations of the internal and external environment of the Faculty of Agriculture in favor of
proper balance of teaching, research, outreach and enterprise development.
- To produce graduates at all levels who are well equipped for the job market and self-employment.
- To collaborate with all stakeholders in the development and dissemination of technology and information.
- To develop and operate a library that provides an excellent information service to the academic community of the Faculty and to serve as a reference centre for the public.
- To conduct demand-driven research aimed at increased production, poverty alleviation and environmental conservation.
- To dissemTo disseminate research-derived information in a usable form to all stakeholders.inate research-derived information in a usable form to all stakeholders.
- To develop and operate a teaching and research farm, and a commercial farm.
- To provide consultancy services.