The mission of the School of Information & Telecommunication Technology is to enable students to become professional leaders who are committed
to make a positive difference in organizations and business.
In fulfilling the stated mission, the School of Information & Telecommunication Technology is committed to pursuing the following goals:
- providing degree programs and course offering that meet the ever-changing needs of students and employers,
- creating motivational learning environments that meet the individual needs of a diverse student body,
- Providing personalized academic advising,
- Cooperating with the business community to determine their needs,
- Involving students and faculty members in developing programs and courses responsive to changes in the business world,
- ensuring that each faculty member accomplishes a set of teaching, community service and research and publication goals that meshes with the goals of the University, and,
- Encouraging continuous professional growth of faculty members.